Emmerich and Associates, Inc was incorporated in 1969 (now doing business as Emmerich Properties) has been satisfying housing needs in Central Wisconsin for over 40 years. Our team continues to focus all of its energies on clients like you to ensure that the utmost satisfaction can be guaranteed.
We currently own and manage over 200 residential and nearly 100 non-residential or commercial units (retail/industrial/warehouse). All 15,000 square feet of commercial space!
President/CEO: Arden J. Emmerich
Arden is the founder of Emmerich & Associates, Inc. and has been involved in real estate since the 1960's. He has a history in real estate development, real estate sales and rental properties.
Project Manager/Maintenance: Larry Hemauer
Larry has been a part of Emmerich & Associates, Inc. for over 20 years. His primary responsibility is to manage large development projects, however he is also the front line supervisor for our Field Service Team, which is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of our rental inventory.
Office Manager: Jo Marie Ostrowski
Jo Marie works hard at managing our day to day operations at Emmerich & Associates, Inc. She maintains our books, finances and handles any issues or customer service matters that may need to be addressed.
Leasing Manager: Angela Mahar
Angela handles the marketing and showing of all properties owned by Emmerich & Associates, Inc. She assists potential tenants through the leasing process while educating them on rules and policies which need to be adhered to.
Administrative Assistant: Jean Crooks
Jean is the first person our clients and tenants speak with. She provides great support to our office and maintenance teams.
Maintenance Staff: Jim, Brian, Aaron and Dennis
Our maintenance staff has been assisting tenants and clients at Emmerich & Associates, Inc. for over 20 years. They are great to work with and are determined to get the job done right.
Focus as a builder (Some of our projects)
- Second Floor construction of 1st Avenue commercial building in Wausau
- Construction of commercial building on Grand Avenue in Schofield
- Complete rehab of Wausau West Industrial Building
- Single Family Home located in Schofield (2006)
- 20-Unit Condominium in Mosinee (2004-2007)
- Conversion of former Marathon County Jail into apartments and office space (1991-1992)
- Conversion of former Convent in Mosinee into apartments (1993)
- Construction of 19-Unit Assisted Living/Senior Housing Complex (1994)
- Construction of 30-Unit Assisted Living/Senior Housing Complex (1996)
- Commercial Subdivision in Mosinee (2002)
- Construction of 13-Unit Apartment Building in Weston (2002)
Personal Associations and Affiliations
- Central Wisconsin Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Wisconsin Rental Coalition
- Wisconsin Apartment Association
- Wausau Area Builders Association
- Wisconsin Builders Association
- National Association of Home Builders
- Wausau Area Chamber of Commerce
- Wausau West Side Business Association
- Real Estate Management Inc. of Wausau
- Mid-State Property Developments Inc.
- Oakwood Estates Condominium Owners Association
- Emmerich Holdings, LLC
- Emmerich Properties Charitable Trust
- HelpRent Co.